Quick overview of my trip to Cape Town, South Africa...
There is so much to do in Cape Town that all of my days here have been jam-packed so I don't have a lot of free time to edit pictures and/or write blogs. So here's a quick recap of what I've done in Cape Town so far...
- Landed around 2:30pm and arrived at my hostel around 4:15pm.
- Walked around the Waterfront
- Cooked dinner and tried to go to bed early since I was getting picked up at 3:30am
- Shark Cage Diving in Gansbaai
- Free walking tour of Bo-Kaap
- Sunset hike to Lion's Head
- Inverdoorn Safari
- Beer Pong tournament (my team won of course!!)
- Bars/Clubs on Long Street
- Peninsula Day Tour
- Biesmiellah for authentic Cape Malay food
- Hiked Skeleton Gorge (5.5 hr hike)
- Dinner at Woodstock Brewery
- Enjoyed the best gin cocktails at a secret Gin Tonic bar
When I get time, I will write a better overview of everything I did. It has just been so hectic!